Blake is 2 months old....
Isn't that just about the cutest thing you have ever seen. This was our little Blakey after his nightly crying spell. He must have really worn himself out because he looks so peaceful!
Aleah is not so believable in the "peaceful" role. She decided that she would lay behind Blake and act like she was sleeping. As you can see by the smirk on her face she is not such a great actress.
Aleah telling mommy goodnight.
Enjoy the photo because this is one of the rare photos you will see of me on here! :)
The three amigos posing for mommy.
Enjoy the photo because this is one of the rare photos you will see of me on here! :)
He has just about doubled in size since he was born!

Aleah decided to go out for one last swim before the weather got too bad. I think it took me more time to haul the hot water out to the pool than she actually spent swimming.
After we got our new washer and dryer and were able to stack them in the kitchen entrance, we were left with a gap near the kitchen table. So, we got a new little kitchen caddy with a nice granite surface on top. Aleah is helping dad put the top on and get it ready for mommy. She is Chad's right hand woman at all time when he gets home from work.
Aleah decided to go out for one last swim before the weather got too bad. I think it took me more time to haul the hot water out to the pool than she actually spent swimming.




2 comments:
Looks like you have been super busy! Congrats again on that darling little boy. It was so fun for Aaron to have a little guy around to start bonding with when Carson was born. Aleah is darling, and I also cannot believe that she is 3 years old already! Take Care, I am glad to catch up on what is going on in your cute family!! Good Luck!!
I love the picture of Blake and Aleah (Pretending) Sleeping. So sweet!!!!
What's up with having to get a new washer and dryer? I though you just got the front loading????
Post a Comment