We were terrible about taking pictures on our trip to Arizona. Most of them were inside and we did not take any pictures of our time with Chris and Tonna's family. Very sad!This is a picture of the construction of Hoover/Boulder Dam. It is quite a sight to see as they are replacing the dam bridge and making a new bridge suspended high above the waterway. It is AMAZING and due to be finished some time in 2010.
Chad and I took Jessenia and Aleah on a double decker carousel. Wow..... I did not realize how dizzy you can get on those things...

Blake on his temporary changing table AKA hotel bathroom counter.

We found a FREE horse at a convenience store along the way that Aleah fell in love with. She thought it was far better than riding in her car seat.
1 comment:
Yeah I'm with Aleah a free pony ride or a free car ride. I would choose the pony every time.
Blake looks so cute on his "changing table." What a handsome boy!!!
Post a Comment