Chad*Becky*Aleah*Blake
I love the picture with Aleah and the fish. Super cute!!!! What a fun family outing.
Holy Cow that is a lot of fish!!!! Aleah must be a great fisherman!!!
Wow--she is beautiful! I can't believe how much she has grown up. What a cutie with those fish! I really wish I could be at the wedding--it is hard to live so far away. What a bummer! Wish I coudl see you guys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the picture with Aleah and the fish. Super cute!!!!
What a fun family outing.
Holy Cow that is a lot of fish!!!! Aleah must be a great fisherman!!!
Wow--she is beautiful! I can't believe how much she has grown up. What a cutie with those fish!
I really wish I could be at the wedding--it is hard to live so far away. What a bummer! Wish I coudl see you guys!
Post a Comment