Thursday, July 16, 2009

Guess who it is Aleah or Blake?

Aleah and Patches.
Chad and his two beautiful blessings.
What a kiss Aleah!
Aleah is a wonderful "Big"Sister.

Aweee Look at these sweet kids.
Can you guess who it is?
Is it Aleah or Blake?







4 comments:

LW said...

What sweet pics of those two together! What a blessing they are! Congrats again - you have such a cute family!
~Chris and Lynsey Williamson

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys. We are glad Blake made it here and all is well. We missed you at the reunion. I told Michelle she could have delivered Blake if you guys had come to the reunion. I don't think you guys would have like that, but I thought it was cute.

Aunt Monica

Brenda said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you! Aleah looks like she is quite excited:) Good Luck! We missed seeing you guys at the reunion!!

Mrs. Fisher said...

Congrats! Blake fits right in! You guys look so happy! We are glad ya'll are doing well. Get some rest--2 kids gets a little more crazy!

The Fishers (in Spring Creek)