Grandma and Grandpa Smith came to visit us in Ely. They brought their dog Sparky and Aleah fell in LOVE! Her favorite thing to do was drag the dog around in it's leash. Aleah was certainly sad to see her best pal leave. We really enjoyed out visit with grandma and grandpa. Chad and Grandma got to go to the big "Crab Crack" in town while Becky, Aleah and Grandpa went out to eat together. We even got Grandpa Smith hooked on the "Cow Game" on our WII.

Aleah loves the tickles from Sparky.

Aleah decided to read mommy a book before church! It is a nice change of pace compared to all of the reading I get to do in my job! WE LOVE books at our house, especially books that have animals in them.

It's almost nap time!

Aleah is keeping a close eye on Sparky in case he may need her help!
3 comments:
Aleah, I like your new friend Sparky too. Hey I would like a break from reading too could you come to my house and read a couple books?
Oh so freaking cute the photos are fun!
Tell Aleah I'll take her Grandpa on in the cow game on Wii! I love that game!
Love you!
cousin tams
She is just so adorable. What a little grown up.
Got to admit it looks like Sparky is better with her than Mr. Rags. Darn it!
Post a Comment